No matter how big or seemingly small, every single wedding is filled with fun, laughter, and tons of planning. The type of planning that takes over your life and every moment of your day. The planning that never seems to end until the moment before you finally walk down the aisle.
This coming Saturday I will be marrying the love of my heart, and I am so excited! Sadly, I have managed to be so busy with planning that I haven't written a single blog post that I intended to.
So, this beautiful blog will be stagnant for a few more weeks while I go through the wonderful new process of starting my life as a married woman.
Keep us in your prayers!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Once again I have managed to not blog in a while ... sorry!
It is so hard to come up with a time to write down all of my thoughts, find awesome pictures of mine to illustrate (or at least to look at), and then decide on a short and insightful blurb when sharing my post across the crazy internet.
Here is a wonderful little list of things I hope to be writing about over the next few days:
- The awesome time I had helping out at Vacation Bible School at Northpoint church in Corona, California
- A few fun times during my month-long stay in Colorado with my fiance and his family
- My abundant excitement about getting married in less than two weeks
- Things I have learned about simple relaxation, such as laying on the floor
- How quickly the monthly of July has passed
- The awesome new purses I designed and have been making
- Groups that are helping the poor and hungry throughout the world
- Some random fun thing on the internet so this blog isn't boring
I hope you will come back soon (and find that I actually posted something!).
Have a blessed day!