Monday, August 1, 2011

Sorry for the Delay

Once again I have managed to not blog in a while ... sorry!

It is so hard to come up with a time to write down all of my thoughts, find awesome pictures of mine to illustrate (or at least to look at), and then decide on a short and insightful blurb when sharing my post across the crazy internet.

Here is a wonderful little list of things I hope to be writing about over the next few days:

  • The awesome time I had helping out at Vacation Bible School at Northpoint church in Corona, California
  • A few fun times during my month-long stay in Colorado with my fiance and his family
  • My abundant excitement about getting married in less than two weeks
  • Things I have learned about simple relaxation, such as laying on the floor
  • How quickly the monthly of July has passed
  • The awesome new purses I designed and have been making 
  • Groups that are helping the poor and hungry throughout the world
  • Some random fun thing on the internet so this blog isn't boring
I hope you will come back soon (and find that I actually posted something!).

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment