(Unfortunately, I don't know how to start the numbering at 11)
- Not being allergic to the live Christmas tree in my home.
- Hiking through the mountains with my husband and friends to find said Christmas tree.
- My husband's incredible strength. I didn't have to worry about helping with bring the tree safely down the mountain, and could focus on getting me down safely! :-)
- Christmas music to play all day long.
- The amazing and wonderful gift of Jesus Christ.
- Random opportunities to make good friends.
- Sunshine streaming through the window.
- Physical therapists.
- Insurance to help pay for said physical therapists.
- The warm, salt-water swimming pool that our condo complex has.
Also, for those of you who were asking -- I have finished my IIT scarf that I was working on! You can check out the pictures here, and even order one for yourself! (fyi: they make great stocking suffers!)
What is one thing you are thankful for today? Who is one person in your life that would benefit from a few words of gratitude?