Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Learning: Being Thankful, Day 2

Here is the continuation of my Thankful List:

(Unfortunately, I don't know how to start the numbering at 11)
  1. Not being allergic to the live Christmas tree in my home.
  2. Hiking through the mountains with my husband and friends to find said Christmas tree.
  3. My husband's incredible strength. I didn't have to worry about helping with bring the tree safely down the mountain, and could focus on getting me down safely! :-)
  4. Christmas music to play all day long.
  5. The amazing and wonderful gift of Jesus Christ.
  6. Random opportunities to make good friends.
  7. Sunshine streaming through the window.
  8. Physical therapists.
  9. Insurance to help pay for said physical therapists.
  10. The warm, salt-water swimming pool that our condo complex has.
I have a feeling this list will get very long and complicated rather quickly. I have decided that I don't mind ... it's good to be thankful!

Also, for those of you who were asking -- I have finished my IIT scarf that I was working on! You can check out the pictures here, and even order one for yourself! (fyi: they make great stocking suffers!)

What is one thing you are thankful for today? Who is one person in your life that would benefit from a few words of gratitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment