Friday, October 28, 2011

Ideas: School Spirit

For a little over a week, I have been dealing with some sort of flu bug (or other annoying virus). I've had aches and pains, been tired all day long and have been hardly any help around the house.

Worst of all, I haven't been able to crochet for a whole week!

Seriously, that is akin to torture for an artistic spirit like myself.

I am feeling much better this week. Yesterday I was able to crochet! I finished a blanket that I hope to photograph and post online soon, and started on another one. :-)

Even better than finishing blankets was working on a new idea (I have to utilize my pent-up creativity!). I designed an awesome way to add warmth, style and school spirit to your wardrobe.


This is the start of my newest scarf, monogrammed with my college alma mater: Illinois Institute of Technology. School name, school colors, school spirit!

It is incredibly warm, and unbelievably soft! (btw, I'm keeping this one for myself ... creator's benefits!)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment