Friday, December 2, 2011

The Beautiful Snow Continues

© Jessica Van Eaton 2011
This is a picture of the creek by my home about, oh, 20 minutes ago. Isn't it absolutely beautiful? On the way to and from physical therapy I felt so overwhelmed by how beautiful the world can look when it's covered in a blanket of snow. (It's a little colder than I would prefer, but the sun is nice and warm!)

So, I spent about an hour taking pictures of the pretty snow! My guilty pleasure for the day. ;-)

Now, onto my promised Thankful List, day 4:
  1. Beautiful blankets of snow.
  2. Time in my day to photograph beautiful nature.
  3. Family living nearby.
  4. My super nice camera that I was given as a present from my amazing husband.
  5. My husband's love and care toward me. (He texted me to warn me about black ice, and to make sure I got home safely!)
  6. Encouraging comments about my crochet work.
  7. The smell of a wonderful Christmas tree that fills my home.
  8. Sharing childhood ornaments with my husband while we hung them on the tree.
  9. Having a large bucket of ornaments filled with memories.
  10. Old church hymnals.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment