Thursday, December 15, 2011

An Artist's Life Includes ... Art!


Here is my newest scarf design, for all those school-spirit-filled CU students!
I'm quite proud of the design, and hope you like it too! It is definitely a challenge both on paper and while crocheting. (I think that's why I like it so much!)

I've also been on a crochet kick in an effort to use up my scraps of yarn from previous projects. Here are two (currently unfinished) blankets that are (as of right now, but needing more than scraps to finish) completely made from yarn scraps I had on hand!






The one above is using this awesomely large crochet hook I bought a few months ago. It is crocheted with two strands of yarn at a time -- a colored yarn (blue, pink, yellow, etc) and a white or off-white yarn. I am excited for yarn to go on sale again so I can finish it!

The one below is using my dark-color yarns, with some 'pop' from gray and blue every so often. It's coming out really great, and I am looking forward to coming back from vacation and finishing it!



What do you think of my art? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment