Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Making Friends

This sad zebra wants to make a friend!
Hello, again!

So, now that you know what my blog is all about, I thought it might be good for you to get to know me -- the blog writer!

There are a few things I'm sure you've already noticed.
(1) I really, really like helping people. It's a passion, and a consistent desire, even if I'm not sure of the best way to go about it.
(2) I'm new to this blogging thing and have no idea what I'm doing! But I'm so excited that you are here with me to point me in the right direction. :-)

But, certainly, there are more things to find out about me than just those! I mean, if we are going to be spending almost every day together, you may as well know where my random thoughts are coming from.

(3) I get distracted ... really, really easily! I'm sure it will come out in my posts -- in due time. :-)
(4) Photography is my friend. [Did you notice the really cool zebra? He wants you to be his friend!]
(5) I absolutely love dancing! I mean it, I really do. I find it to be one of the most fun things there are to do with my time. Anything with a good beat -- be it salsa or hip-hop -- turn it on while I'm in the room and you'll know I'm not joking. First you'll see my foot start tapping, then my head start swaying, and pretty soon I'm up on my feet moving to the rhythm with a smile on my face. It's a good stress reliever, and an excellent workout!

Enjoy a stress free, music-filled day!

By the way, I'm not kidding about the dancing -- you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment