Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easing into May

A sunset mixed within the beauty of a flower...




It's three days into May, and a lot of things have happened!


For me personally, I am on my 'finals week' of college, where I have plenty of tests to take, essays to finish, and packing to accomplish (and yes, I haven't finished yet!). Each day I grow more excited about graduation, getting to see my family and my fiance again, and getting ever closer to start my life as a 'college graduate.' A part of me dreads how many friends I have to say good-bye to, knowing fully that there will be few opportunities to visit with them again. However, God is pulling my heart in the excitement of everything that is changing around me! He is making everything so beautiful!

What new things have happened in your life? The start of each new month is an opportunity to remember the ways that God promises to renew our hearts - and our lives!

I would like to encourage you to take some time over the next few days and really evaluate what God has been doing in your life. How has He been growing you? What miracles has He allowed you to witness? (and were there any that you forgot to notice and rejoice over?)

Even the littlest of miracles can be an amazing blessing from God.

Enjoy your May!
-JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment