Friday, April 29, 2011

April Showers Bring...

... some beautiful flowers!
For those of you who may not have noticed:

Tomorrow is the last day of April!

There are many things that this can mean, of course.

  1. Storehouse Food Drive
    These are the last two days to donate for the April food drive of the Storehouse, which I mentioned in an earlier post. If you would like to donate still, but aren't sure quite how, please either read my other post, comment on this post, or email me! I will be glad to help you donate!
  2. One Month!This beautiful blog is just over one month old! It's been so fun sharing all of my fun findings with you!
  3. GraduationFor those college and high school students out there, the end of April means that graduation is just around the corner! Congrats!
Since graduation includes myself this year, I have been quite busy with homework, studying and packing. Unfortunately, that means I haven't had time to come up with any new creations. Request your own design, and give me a reason to get back to crocheting (it's so much fun!).

What does the end of April mean to you? Is it near your birthday? Do you have a wonderful celebration or anniversary coming up? Does it simply remind you of something fun from your childhood? I would love to hear all about! Please leave your thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment