Monday, February 11, 2013

What I've Learned

Once again, I just want to say 'Thank You' to everyone who participated in my Color Me Crochet 2013 Contest!

By the end of this week, I'll have taken down all of the Contest-related stuff on this site, my FB page, and my Etsy page. Ergo, the contest is officially done and over!

I've learned quite a bit from everyone who entered, and am excited to make several changes to my shop. First and foremost, for the month of March I will be having a Shop Section specifically for items on sale -- 20-50% off! Totally stoked to do this, as it will help me clear my inventory to make way for new items. And you get to buy stuff from my shop On Sale! :-)

Not sure if you are as excited as I am, but I hope you will definitely check it out once it is set up!

(And seriously, I cannot believe it is already February. Or that Valentine's Day is this Thursday. Where did all of January go?)

No comments:

Post a Comment