Friday, February 1, 2013

Mysterious ways

I just have to start out this post by saying ...

God is Good!

I went to Jo-Ann's this morning for some yarn, and in search of a tube of sorts that I could wrap a nameplate around for shipping. I didn't find anything that even came close to what I needed!

As I was leaving, I spotted a man at the checkout counter who was buying a roll of some sort of fabric, and sticking out of the middle was a cardboard tube.
At first, I didn't really think much of it except, 'That is probably close to the size I could use.' Then it clicked: If Jo-ann's doesn't always sell the whole roll (like only the fabric, off of the cardboard tube), they would end up with random amounts of unusable cardboard tubes! So, I decided to go back inside and try and find someone who wouldn't be too busy to answer my rambling and random question about leftover cardboard tubes.

To my luck, there was one waiting for me under the counter at the fabric section! It is far longer than what I need for one nameplate, but once I figure out how to cut it smaller I will be able to use it for more than one nameplate!

I am super stoked about how God orchestrates even the little things in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment