Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Last night, my husband and I spent about an hour punching out the little folds of tiny paper V-day cards, to stick Nerds in them! (the candy, fyi) We were both thankful that we didn't have to work on them alone (or try to figure out on our own how those little things worked . . .)
And today, he handed them out to people at his work! Maybe a little corny, but I think it's a fun tradition from childhood that everyone can still enjoy! (and who doesn't love candy? Well, aside from my brother-in-law and his wife . . .)

Speaking of sweets, this morning a sweet surprise arrived at my doorstep . . .

© Jessica Van Eaton 2013
. . . these beautiful flowers from my husband!!

He always does such an amazing job at picking out the perfect bouquet for me. :-)

I still remember the bouquet of roses he got me for our first Valentine's. Beautiful red, white and pink roses: miniatures! There were way more than a dozen, and they worked perfectly for hang them and make them last forever! I'm sure I have a picture of those somewhere . . .

. . . moving on.

I am having an awesome V-day, and I hope you are too!

(Also, it is snowing here! Has been pretty much all day!)

To be honest, it makes the roads pretty annoying (and scary) to drive on, but it is so beautiful when all you need to do is look at it!


© Jessica Van Eaton 2013

Have a safe and wonderful Valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment