Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seeking Inspiration: Prayer

A new masterpiece for my shop! © Jessica Van Eaton
Recently, it seems like everyone I know to is going through some sort of struggle - whether it's in their own lives, or the lives of people they care about. It's astounding how easy it is to be overwhelmed with the difficulties we can face in this world. They never seem to end! (they just change, really)

I saw this post while meandering the internet a few days ago, and I found it to be a beautiful idea. I have just recently designed a few shawls that are soft, cuddly, and relatively light (not too warm, really, which is nice for wearing indoors!) and I really feel called to make these beautiful shawls with intentionality.

You choose the color and size! (Child/S/M/L) © Jessica Van Eaton
I would absolutely love to make my shawls into prayer shawls, but I find it so much easier to pray when I know what I am praying for!

Do you know someone who needs to be comforted by a loving prayer? Tell me what you can about their life and their struggles, and I will joyfully pray for them while making a beautiful shawl designed just for them!

I feel so strongly about pursuing this prayer-filled avenue of crochet that I want to offer a special gift. For the first four shawls that I am asked to make, I ask only that you pay for shipping (either to you or to the recipient). This is a gift that I know will be a wonderful blessing!

If you want to leave a comment requesting a shawl, please only provide basic information to help me know the timing of the first four shawls. I would prefer that these transactions be completed more privately (discretion for the sake of the recipient), either through the email on my profile page, my Facebook account, or through the Contact option on my ColorMeCrochet Etsy shop. Thank you for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment