Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The CMC Contest

Monday marked the start of a contest through my Color Me Crochet shop on Facebook!

So far, I have had ten awesome people tell me their thoughts about my products, and I am excited to watch that number grow!

Unfortunately, it seems like there are a few bugs with Facebook interacting with iPhones and iPads and the like ... Links don't work, tabs disappear, and there really is nothing I can do about it right now. (that I know of, at least)

Hopefully these problems and errors don't dissuade people from participating in the Contest, because I would love to get as many opinions and ideas as possible about what crochet projects I should focus on this year!

Have you entered the contest yet?

PS: I've been trying to start this year by writing Monday through Thursday every week ... and already I'm falling behind! (it's so hard to know what to say...) Cross your fingers for me, as I'm going to keep trying! Also, be sure to encourage me in my efforts by commenting on any blog posts you read :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment