Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013!

There were some who thought the world would not make it this far...

And others who thought we would have flying cars by now!

No matter how it has come for you, God decided to give us each one more day to live, and that is certainly something to celebrate!

Undoubtedly, many of you will be writing (and reading) countless New Years' resolutions over the next few weeks. They may range from the silly, to the wise, to the seriously important.
But the odds are not in our favor! (I think, as a whole, people have short attention spans)

This blog is part of my own personal set of resolutions. I have certainly not been proactive at maintaining a good rate of blog posting over the past few years, and I intend to change that. (I probably said this last year, too, so we shall see how my attention span fares)

This blog will continue to have a variety of focuses, which completely fits with my artistic personality ... it is hard for me to settle on only one thing!

I hope you will continue to join me on my blog-writing journey over this next year, and will not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments on any and all articles!

:-)

Seriously, though, I would love to start each day reading your awesome comments!

Have a wonderful January 1st!

May God bless you in this coming year, and may you grow more each day in the ability to recognize His hands at work in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment